It seems like we focus more on the points that we disagree on.
I suggest we find the point at which we agree & then
rethink from there.
I would suggest that our first Agreement Point is that:
- We are responsible for letting others know how we would like to be treated.
- How I would like to be treated is that others will let me know asap when they disagree
or doubt what I am saying so that we can simply backtrack to find the point of agreement and rethink from there.
- All points of agreement are adjustable at any time by re-agreeing.
- A complaint is an indicator of leaving the agreement point. Simply find the argument to backtrack to
the Agreement Point.
- Rethink Perfect can be done together only best to use an agreed process to do so.
- I suggest we use the 6A’s as a process.
ie. When we speak, speak with:
When we listen, listen for: