- What is our latest Agreement Point?
A: That we are all looking for an agreement.
- What does the Agreement Point look like?
A: Adjustable, open for further discussion, not L.A.W. !
- What are complaints?
A: An unsophisticated way to make an argument.
- What is gossip?
A: An unsophisticated way to make a complaint.
- What is a point of argument?
A: A way for us to get our next Agreement Point.
- How do we improve the quality of our argument?
A: Use an agreed process
- What is the suggested process we could agree to try?
A: The 6A’s process:
- Speak with; Acknowledgment, Appreciate, Apology (speach in defence)
- Listen for; Adjustablity, Accountability, Acceptability