1. Can I blame someone else if I am confused, by what they say or write?
2. What should I do if I am confused?
3. Can I expect not to be confused?
4. Can I confuse others or do they allow themselves to be confused?
5. How does confusion work and does it take at least "two to tango"?
6. Who is responsible for confusion and if we find him/her will this stop my confusion from now on?
7. Can de Bono’s tools stop/reduse my confusion or will they just add to it?
8. Is confusion possibly the beginning of learning or the end?
Any opinions one or more of these questions would be appreciated