= Chit chat, simple talk about simple subjects such as the weather, travel, family etc.
= Debates, discussions, conversing on deeper or more complicated and more controversial subjects such as sex, politics religion, parenting etc. with our values being exposed.
= Is a growth medium or culture for growing our own values
For me it is a singularity, in that; it allows us to go from Small Talk to Large Talk
and share our own values in a more safe and controlled environment and feed
the results back into the Medium as a perpetual organic machine to grow more values.
WHAT VALUES HAVE YOU GROWN LATELY?
For example here is our company and personal primary value that we have agreed to earlier:
“Anger is understandable but not acceptable”
We have agreed to this statement and to replace some of the possible causes of our anger with the following sub-values:
1. Replace deadlines with milestones
2. Replace rules with (6As) guidelines
A1. Replace dogma with Adjustable language
A2. Replace blaming with Accountable language
A3. Replace rhetorical with Acceptable language
A4. Replace resentment with Appreciation
A5. Replace ignore with Acknowledgement
A6. Replace attack with Apology
3. Replace promises with agreements
4. Replace plans with predictions
5. Replace venting with responsible complaints
6. Replace commitment with desire.
7. Replace expectations with explanations (using the guidelines from 2.).