What do co-founders and couples have in common?
- They both have formed partnerships
- They start without explicitly agreed to, rules of engagement (or disengagement)
- “Small” disputes are usually swept under the carpet (until they become lumps)
- More fail than succeed
- Can be very expensive mistakes
- No one can seem to pin point the exact, common cause, of the failing.
RethinkPerfect.com is my proposal that I think can begin to solve the problems
that occur in both and answer the unanswered questions, pin pointing the exact cause
that lead to both failing.
Ask me what I think that cause is?