Can you answer the following questions?
1. How conscious are you about your consciousness?
2. For example when is the last time you asked yourself this question?
3. For example out of 100, how conscious do you think you are?
A: 42, I reckon that I am about half way in my journey of consciousness, if I live to 85.
4. How much has your consciousness improved over the last 10 years and how do you measure it?
A: 25%, by looking back on my past relationships and where I was going wrong.
5. Have you had many Aha! moments and can you recall one?
A: Yes, when I worked what conversation was for, some 2 years ago.
6. How much does awareness of consciousness play in your day to day conversation and thinking?
7. How do you go about increasing your awareness of your consciousness?
A: By converting my concepts using other peoples’ feedback
I think that consciousness could be defined by our level of awareness or consciousness of it.
A bit of a conundrum, but hey, that’s probably what makes it so elusive.